Marcel "Felix" Giannelia
- A resident of Victoria, in British Columbia Province, in Canada, on Earth, in Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way galaxy.
- An employee (once again) of the Victoria Free-Net Association.
studentgraduate of Computer Science at the University of Victoria.
- A volunteer at VIHA.
- Niteling on IRC.
- 11013487 on ICQ.
- 475938 on Free World Dialup (don't use this to contact me; I haven't been on it in a year).
- The editor of the Hobiyee DVD's. I really doubt anyone's going to reach this page because my name & URL are in the credits, but I might as well have this in here. I suppose I ought to plug my services as well: I can do DVD stuff, graphic design, etc. like Hobiyee. If that interests you, feel free to contact me — I'm completely negotiable and have been known to work for food.
Alternate Spellings of My Last Name
Giannelia has been the subject of many typos over the years. Here are a few that I've seen:
- Giauuelia This one is admittedly my fault; my n's sometimes look like u's. Nevertheless, it's found its way into some databases...
- Giannellia I don't know why this happens, but it does...
- Gianneli People often say it this way (I guess they think the last 'a' is a typo)
Hopefully that will help Google help people find me if they've not got it spelled correctly.
Everything below here needs fixing/updating
Other neat stuff that I use every day:
- Canada Post's postal code lookup
- Miranda IM — for chatting with all those losers who use MSN, while maintaining some of my dignity.
- Apache — for when file transfers with losers on MSN don't work :P
Links & Such
- Dan's Data
- CBC Radio 3 — I didn't even know this existed until a couple days ago (March 2005) and now it's over...
- WinCPU Clock — shows the CPU speed on Win9x and 2k boxes.
- Screen Calipers — this is the nifty version, before they became skinnable, non-free, bloated, and all the other things modernisation seems to do to software.
- SmartClip — not broadcast-quality software (picked it up off some how to code clipboard hooks page), but it's the best multi-clipboard thingie I've found yet. (It doesn't get in the way and it doesn't use the mouse at all – what more could one ask?)